|REGISTERED NURSE||PHILIPPINES||FAILED OSCE, SPONSORSHIP CANCELLED, TIER 2 APPLICATION FOR ANOTHER NHS TRUST REJECTED AND LEAVE CURTAILED TO 17 JUL 2018||IANS|
Shortly, I received a curtailment letter stating that I must depart the UK on 17th July 2018. I started looking and applying for a new sponsorship and received an offer and COS from Portsmouth NHS Trust. I submitted my application hoping it will be successful but unfortunately it was rejected - this time my visa has already expired.
Luckily, a friend of a friend referred me to IANS and I immediately sent them a message on Facebook. I received a call from Shahedah, one of the immigration solicitors, who advised me that they can help and support me despite of my terrible situation which gave me hope. I went to see her the next day and everything happened so fast and beyond my expectations.
IANS assisted me with the following:
- submitted a further leave to remain application in response to the refusal
- found me a new sponsor who would consider my application despite failing OSCE twice already
- supported me with the interview process to demonstrate to the new sponsor my new confidence to pass OSCE
- offered me accommodation and OSCE training and preparation
- submitted my new Tier 2 application for the new sponsor
On 14th September 2018 I passed my OSCE and became a registered in the UK and on 6th November 2018 I received my new T2 BRP card. Thank you so much IANS, thank you...thank you so much!!!
IANS did it again!
I - INSTANT
A - AMAZING
N - NO GIMMICKS
" Luckily a friend of a friend referred me to IANS and I immediately sent them a message on Facebook and within 24 hours I received a call from one of the immigration solicitors. That gave me hope and my new journey began" - Airyl