JOIN OUR PROGRAM
|Next start date:||11 March 2019|
|Location:||North Finchley N12 8QA|
|Training fee:||£2,500 plus VAT|
Our newest client, Ubique Systems, a fast growing multifaceted organisation which offers a comprehensive array of IT Consulting, IT Resourcing, IT Services (product innovation) and outsourcing services, has appointed us to recruit and train international students for employment and Tier 2 sponsorship.
We have vacancies for the following positions:
- Website Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Sales Representative
- Lead Generator
- Business Development Manager
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Business Analyst
For the first two months, you will be provided all the training needed for the role in the IANS office. This will include familiarizing the intern with the system used for the company, learning what the company's goals and daily tasks are, and experiencing what it's like to work in a corporate working environment. All of this will help you prepare for future employment with Ubique systems.
On the third month, you will commence working in Ubique Systems, and using the knowledge gained during the internship program, you will prove your skills, meet the agreed-upon targets, and complete all necessary tasks. This is your chance to show the company your growth, development, and resilience.
You will be offered Tier 2 sponsorship once you achieve all the goals and targets set out for you. This is the first step towards settlement. IANS will continue to keep in touch with you regarding your status.
This is ideal for international students who has Tier 4 leave and are interested in extending their stay in the UK under a work visa sponsorship otherwise known as the Tier 2 category of the points based system (PBS).
- Age 18 above
- Must be in the UK with a valid leave/visa such as the Tier 4 International Student Visa
- Must have leave to remain or visa with validity of not less than 3 months
- Minimum English level of 6.5 overall score on IELTS Academic
- Must have your own laptop to work on
- Availability of 3-4 days a week
- Committed to completing the training
- Valid passport
- Entry Clearance Visa
- BRP Card
- Copy of Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Status letter from your Tier 4 Sponsor if international student
- Letter of recommendation or references
- IELTS Academic Certificate
- Updated CV
- NI number
- Proof of address in the UK
- Register your interest and provide all required documents for eligibility assessment
- A telephone interview will be arranged to discuss details of our programme
- If accepted onto our programme, full payment of the training fee must be made
- When payment is received, training start date will be organised and agreed
- 2 months training commences and followed by internship/placement for 1 month.
If you require accommodation while training with us for the first 4 weeks, we can offer our staff/trainee accommodation that is safe, comfortable to live in and within 2 miles from our training centre. By staying in our accommodation, you’ll get to meet and live with other trainees undertaking T2 internship with us. We offer a fully-furnished accommodation, some rooms are en-suite, and the property comes with a living room, dining room, access to Wi-Fi, garden, laundry, common room, storage and security gate. The cost is from £120 per person per week. You must advise us if you require accommodation assistance.
Please apply for this position by following the 'Apply here' button below and completing our online application form. You will then receive a confirmation email and to be considered you must reply with copies of the required documents as listed above.