Our last care providers event held in Glasgow on 29 August 2019 was a genuine success. Our goal was simple, and that was, to showcase our results and let delegates decide to trial our creative solutions to work in their attempt to eliminate their agency spend that keeps spiralling as the weeks go by. By the way, six days later since that event, we have recruited 40 international nurses with IELTS, CBT and some with NMC decision letters and pin numbers to 5 different care providers. This meant putting forward around 60 eligible candidates for interviews within 24-48 hours of instructing us. Some would say that is too good to be true but truth be told - to us, it is simply our day to day reality.
Now, going back to our Glasgow event, it was interesting to see how the jaws of those who came dropped when they discovered in my talk that there is so much their nursing recruitment agency cannot to do for them. Here's 10 of them - your recruitment agency cannot:
1. get you a Sponsor Licence in 4 - 6 weeks, IANS can.
2. get you Certificate of allocations in 5 working days, IANS can
3. protect your Sponsor Licence from being revoked, IANS can.
4. get you eligible (with IELTS & CBT) international nurses to interview within 24 - 48 hours, IANScan.
5. get your successful candidates their Tier 2 UK visas in 5 working days, IANS can.
6. get your successful candidates enter the UK within 4-6 weeks, IANS can.
7. provide OSCE training to your successful candidates upon arriving in the UK, IANS can.
8. get your successful candidates obtain their NMC pin numbers within 4-6 weeks from arrival, IANS can.
9. give you a like for like replacement candidate within 4-6 weeks, IANS can.
10. give you a full refund including the Home Office fees when things go wrong, IANS can.
I would be interested to know if your current recruitment agency is able to do all of the above and if you can show me that they can, I will be more than happy to give you one eligible international nurse for zero recruitment fee on the same day you contact me! You can reach me on 02039120586 from Mondays through Fridays between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
If you would like to know more how we can solve your nursing recruitment challenges, join our webinar on Thursday, 12 September 2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Follow this link to register your interest.W
"You cannot solve your nursing crisis with the same nursing recruitment agency if they are not able to do so already." - I Refugio